Introducing the Doctor Loan from
Global Home Finance
The doctor loan program is a specialized mortgage financing program for licensed medical doctors, residents, recent med school graduates, and doctors in the early stages of their careers for the purchase or refinance of a primary residence and may be burdened by expenses such as student loan debt. A doctor loan is unique because there are no and low down payment options depending on home size and no Private Mortgage Insurance. This means there are lower overall payments and financing options that generally is not available to the general population of borrowers. Specifically, a doctor loan is designed to offer favorable terms for home buyers with great earning potential.
- Primary residence
- Purchase and rate/term refinance
- Maximum LTV up to 90%
- Loan amounts up to $850,000
- 5/1 and 7/1 adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Deferred student debt may be excluded from DTI ratios
- Interested party contributions allowed
- Eligible borrowers include a medical resident (with educational license), medical doctor (MD), doctor of dental science (DDS), doctor of dental medicine or surgeon (DMD), doctor of optometry (OD), doctor of ophthalmology (MD), doctor of osteopathy (DO), doctor of pediatric medicine (DPM)
Make your destination home a journey worth taking!
Only the medically licensed borrower is eligible for exclusion. Deferment must be 12 months beyond closing date. Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. The information provided is for dissemination to and for the use of real estate and financial business entities only and is not an advertisement for the extension of credit to consumers.